1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Do you know how to either:
[list type=decimal]
[*][size=14pt]Pause ebook distribution on IngramSpark

[*]OR remove an ebook from IngramSpark entirely?
[/list]

I need to stop ebook distribution through IngramSpark so that I can enroll in KDP Select and run a price promo. I can't find any way to do this. I've clicked every possible setting on my account dashboard, googled like crazy and emailed IngramSpark support.

This is crazy difficult! Any one know how to do this?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I once published a book accidentally through their wide ebook distribution. I didn't know the agreement with them was exclusive and barred you from publishing direct unless you already had the book selling on retailers. I was able to call and resolve. Reach by phone, if possible.

If they're already distributing your book, you might not be able to release the book from Ingram from Amazon for around 30 days. You can check with them. In my case, the book was on preorder so, thereby, more easily cancelled. Good luck.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Try to message them on the IngramSpark Facebook page; the people who run social media tend to respond a whole lot quicker than customer support. Unfortunately, you will be in for a small wait...there is no manual way to remove an ebook from Spark—they have to do it for you; they’re pretty old fashion in that regard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts