Kindle Forum banner

Need Help From Everyone

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Rie142 
Items I have bought or would buy:

zippered sleeve case for K3 in cover (sized to fit)
lunch bag  (insulated)
pencil case - used for makeup brushes or charging cords
makeup bag
small electronic bag to hold ipod that I can throw in my gym bag
iphone case for purse (iphone in otterbox so needed to be sized to fit)
eye glass case (would like a 2nd section for sunglass clip)
camera bag
Definitely one for an ipad or netbook if I buy one.

Thanks for asking.

Not sure what this is called or if something is possible but I would love something to keep the store key tag cards together and under control on my key ring.  I found some plastic thing but it was awkward and heavy.  I hope you know what I am talking about - grocery stores have them for the sale prices and other stores to track purchases for rewards.  The key ring ones are convenient but always in the way.  I had a thought on one that I was going to try to make but my life is just too crazy busy right now.

Tabatha said:
I was at my Cardsmart store and found Buxton is making a little leather carrier for those keytags, and it is also a keychain. I make acrylic keytags to match my VB purses and use them just for the keytags. I never carry them on my regular keychain with keys.

Sometime ago someone locally had lost their keys with the tags on them, and the finder called on of the stores from the tags and was given the address to return them, and low and behold the house got robbed. Newspaper stated to not keep them together, and now the local stores have changed their policy and do not give out any info regarding the keytags. All stores now have a privacy policy regarding the tags.
Thanks. I will have to try and find that. It would be nice to have something easily detach from the keychain. Fortunately I have never lost my keys or purse. Locked my keys in my car with it running a few times but never lost them. ??? But good to know stores don't give out that info.

Alice Coyl said:
I will wait until 3:00 PST, 6/25/11 and on that date hold a drawing for the free Kindle cover. My impartial husband will assist me by drawing a name. I will post the winner here after the drawing. So, keep the ideas coming. I'm also including a new business name in the contest. Give me your best business name for my new business along with your craft ideas. Multiple posts by the same person counts as multiple entries.

I'm thinking of..."Coyl's Crafts & Creations"...what do you think?

Thanks to all.
I like it. Or you could do Coyl's Custom Creations?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.