Kindle Forum banner

Need Help From Everyone

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Rie142 
#1 ·
I am starting up my commercial web site to sell products that I make. The name I have chosen is "Alice's Custom Boutique" (for now, it may change). I want to sell quality hand made products such as Kindle covers, sleeves, tote bags, iPad sleeves, purses, etc. I don't want to limit my choices to e-reader products. I want to make and sell the products that you would buy if you saw it and wanted it.

I'm asking for your suggestions. What kind of products would you buy if you saw them on my site and liked them? Remember, I'm trying to keep prices down so you as a consumer will buy them. What do you as a customer look for on line to buy that I could produce? I always want to make a quality product that you would be proud to own.

Your suggestions may make my new business a big success so please list them here. I won't answer every post so I am thanking you in advance for your help. A free Kindle cover or sleeve will be given away in a random drawing assuming that there are enough participants to hold a drawing.

Thanks everyone...

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Patricia, I would love to have your pattern for the coloring book/crayon bag for kids. I have a pattern book for wallets, eyeglass cases and check book covers so that is a good idea. I also have a book of patterns for lunch bags. These are all great ideas. Thanks.

Lots of folks looking. I'm hoping they come up with some good ideas.

Discussion starter · #20 ·
I will wait until 3:00 PST, 6/25/11 and on that date hold a drawing for the free Kindle cover. My impartial husband will assist me by drawing a name. I will post the winner here after the drawing. So, keep the ideas coming. I'm  also including a new business name in the contest. Give me your best business name for my new business along with your craft ideas. Multiple posts by the same person counts as multiple entries.

I'm thinking of..."Coyl's Crafts & Creations"...what do you think?

Thanks to all.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I like "Coyl's Crafts & Creations"...thanks Maries. One of the men here said not to make it a feminine sounding name or the men might not go there to look. Using the family name is non-threatening to the men on this board. They could feel safe in going to my site and not be scared off.

I've been looking at all sorts of designs and patterns (based a lot on what I read here) and have found some great project patterns that I've ordered CD's for. They are Anita Goodesign exclusives. Of course, they will be personalized when I do the projects. Of course, all of you will be invited to view my "Grand Opening" on my web site when I get enough products made to start selling on line. The CD's have a lot of the projects everyone has mentioned here so far. I'm really excited to get started when the designs arrive.

Keep the ideas coming...

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Holly, I searched the internet for a pattern and found many already made that were on sale by different venders but no patterns. Can you point me to a pattern site for a Jacob's Ladder Wallet? What is yours made from? The internet has them made from everything under the sun. If you can find it, please post it here and I'll try the pattern. I'll keep looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.