Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,713 Posts
Alice, I don't know how many responses you'll get, the Accessories board seems to be quiet these days, I guess everybody is busy with outdoor activities.

Here's some ideas:

Wallets
Put together a "package" that matches, for instance a bag, a wallet, a glasses case...see what I mean?
Check book cover
Backpacks (although these can be pretty labor intensive, then price might be prohibitive)
Insulated lunch packs
Coloring book/crayon bag for kids (I have a cute pattern if you are interested)

Patricia

· Registered
2,713 Posts
That's interesting about the sandwich baggies. I've never seen those made from fabric with a lining, I've seen lunch sacks but not actual baggie type things. Is the lining vinyl, I assume would need to be something you could wipe clean with a cloth?

ETA: Never mind, I found a tutorial. How interesting! You use the plastic mylar like potato chip bags for the lining. Recycling! I might try some of these, just for the experience. I love trying to make new and different things. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BwWbdmlmg7WdNWQ2MzQ1ODEtMWM3Mi00ZDhlLTk2NGEtNzNkYzhhMmI0ZDhh&hl=en

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.