Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you read an awesome romance or romance-suspense books please share it with me. Presently I am reading Kiss of highlander by moning and Janet Chapman's Wedding the highlander. I also like Jude Deveraux, Danielle Steele, Erica Spindler and J.D. Ward...... any other book you loved please don't hesitate to post it here.... oh, i love time travel..... thank you!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Have you gotten into the Outlander series?  We are presently having a Book Klub about this. 

Go to the past threads for recommendations and you will find all you want and more.  You might even find some different genres, I sure did.  Distant Cousin is touted as being sci-fi - not - romance? possibly, time travel? not necessarily, excellent read - definitely.

You could also check out the free book thread - possibly some in there that might interest you.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I second the Outlander series. I had never read anything time-travel. I absolutely loved this book, and I'm in the middle of the second one in the series.

These are a few of them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Deborah Smith:

A Place to Call Home
When Venus Fell
Sweet Hush
Charming Grace
The Crossroads Cafe
A Gentle Rain
Solomon's Seal---first part of novella--on fictionwise.com

Jayne Anne Krentz:

Sizzle and Burn
White Lies

Jayne Ann Krentz writing as Jayne Castle:

Ghost Hunter
After Glow
After Dark
Silver Master
Dark LIght

Sara Donati

Into the Wilderness--not time travel but historical

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Holly Lisle

Midnight Rain was good, modern day, romantic suspense
from her fantasy line:
Memory of Fire
Sympathy for the Devil  (this one used to be free at Baen's subscriptions; not sure if it still is.  Good, fun read.)
Minerva Wakes

The only book of hers I didn't like was Last Girl Dancing.  Too unbelievable if you can believe that...

Maria

1 - 6 of 6 Posts