Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello All,

I need your help!!! I am trying to figure out for my new Kindle Fire HD 8.9. I did tried to followed the instruction on Amazon.com. I still don't get it. ???.

Can you please give the step by step instructions? It looks like complex. I have old Kindle and it was too easy.

Thank you for your time and cooperation! ;D

·
Super Moderator
67,495 Posts
I'm really sorry. . . .but I don't know what you are asking for help with. ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
I'm really sorry. . . .but I don't know what you are asking for help with. ???
Okay, I noticed that "Register Your Kindle". It said, "No network connection". I was trying to figure it out but I failed. I gave up in the early afternoon today. :-\.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Which Kindle Fire did you get?  The WiFi only model or the model with 4G capability?

If it's the WiFi only model, you will need to connect to a WiFi network to be able to register.

Betsy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Which Kindle Fire did you get? The WiFi only model or the model with 4G capability?

If it's the WiFi only model, you will need to connect to a WiFi network to be able to register.

Betsy
Hello Betsy,

Mine is Kindle Fire HD 8.9 as Amazon Kindle Fire HD with WiFi model only.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
IloveKindleAV said:
Okay, I noticed that "Register Your Kindle". It said, "No network connection". I was trying to figure it out but I failed. I gave up in the early afternoon today. :-\.
So you're trying to register it to your account but you can't because it's not connected to the WiFi? When you say you've followed the instructions, do you mean the instructions for registering it or for connecting to WiFi?

These are the instructions for connecting to WiFi, which you need to do before you can register it from the device:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_201016270_connecting?nodeId=201016270#connecting

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
history_lover said:
So you're trying to register it to your account but you can't because it's not connected to the WiFi? When you say you've followed the instructions, do you mean the instructions for registering it or for connecting to WiFi?

These are the instructions for connecting to WiFi, which you need to do before you can register it from the device:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_201016270_connecting?nodeId=201016270#connecting
History_lover,

Thanks, I will do that either tomorrow or this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts