Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't NetFlix near as much as I used to since I got my Kindle (downgraded my plan to one-at-a-time), but it's still great for those who enjoy renting movies by mail. I can vouch for their very fast shipping and great customer service, with tons of titles. If you're not familiar with NetFlix, see their website at http://www.netflix.com/

They always have a 2-week free trial, but periodically send out "1-month free trial for friends and family" emails to current members. If you'd like to try it out, this is a great way to get a great feel for how it works, as well as get a lot of great movie-watching in in-between books! Just PM with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

And, just so you know... I don't get a darn thing if you try it or sign up or ignore it or hate it or love it. Absolutely nothing. Honest. I've just been a member for several years now and have no more family and friends to forward it to that I haven't already forwarded it to, so thought I'd offer it to you guys if you want it. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
My dad's had NetFlix almost since the beginning. . .he really likes it because he can watch the movie when he's ready and it doesn't have to be back any particular time.
I love this feature, too, especially since I got my Kindle and tend to let movies sit longer before watching. It's also great when I go on vacation not to have to worry about returning a movie before I leave.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Yeah, I've thought about it, too.  We dropped our movie channels, and we were thinking that maybe we'd get Netflix instead, but, honestly, we just don't watch TV that much anymore.  DD always wants to watch Sesame Street or Barney, so it's kinda hard to get TV time sometimes :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
We got the one month free offer, and DH decided to try it out.  He and the boys are loving it.  It's so convenient, and it's amazing how fast they get the next movie here.  But I'm sticking with my Kindle!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
My daughter also has tried to get me to try Netflix.  Maybe in the fall. 
deb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.