Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there has been talk about networking users outside of KB?  Or should I say in addition to?  Is there a thread somewhere that I've completely overlooked where members put up in one post all their myspace/facebook/blog, etc. info so that people that are interested could look them up?  Sure members could go into each individual profile for this info, but I would think it would be easier if there was a running thread that would centralize everything.  It might help some of our writers out there get a bit more exposure!

I should also mention that there should only be one post per member, so if info changes they would just edit their original post. 

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
If you go into a member's profile, there's a place for a website address which could be myspace, facebook, or whatever.  I think that would be easier than a running thread?

B

·
0 Posts
Sandpiper said:
If you go into a member's profile, there's a place for a website address which could be myspace, facebook, or whatever. I think that would be easier than a running thread?
Well, not so much "easier" as "less cluttered." But I agree. We already have a way to contact/network with other KB members outside of KB.

Of course, if we could get such a thread officially sponsored and paid for by the Department of Redundancy Department, then I'd be all for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts