Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've been lurking a while, but thought it silly to join if I wasn't a Kindle owner, and now I almost am! I ordered today and already have one registered to my account, and have books awaiting download. The timing of the K2 announcement was perfect, as I recently dug myself out of credit card debt and this was my big, splurge-y, ridiculously awesome gift to myself for achieving that. So, now I sit back and wait until it arrives on 2/25.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
gir said:
Hi all! I've been lurking a while, but thought it silly to join if I wasn't a Kindle owner, and now I almost am! I ordered today and already have one registered to my account, and have books awaiting download. The timing of the K2 announcement was perfect, as I recently dug myself out of credit card debt and this was my big, splurge-y, ridiculously awesome gift to myself for achieving that. So, now I sit back and wait until it arrives on 2/25.

Nice to meet you all!
Congrats, you'll love it I'm sure :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Gir - so glad you joined us!  I have a feeling the K2 owners will be just as obsessive and addictive about their kindles as us older ones are  ;D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I was an obsessive non-owner of the Kindle 1, so I fear how bad it will become when it actually gets here. Hubby is already tired of me talking about it.  :-[

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
gir said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I was an obsessive non-owner of the Kindle 1, so I fear how bad it will become when it actually gets here. Hubby is already tired of me talking about it. :-[
Greetings And Welcome! i know what your talking about. My wife thinks I'm over the edge already with accessories and covers and a waterproof bag to use when I'm camping and...

Well, you get the picture. Any way, glad to have you with us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts