Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Oh hey, that does look nice. It's interesting that they are making some of the author info more prominent than the list of books. It's nice that Amazon sees value in promoting the author and not just the product.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cristian YoungMiller said:
I've noticed that you can no longer isolate your Kindle books. That's a bummer because I used to sort my Kindle books by bestselling. I did it in place of checking my sales numbers. It wasn't accurate but it did placate me. :)
Christian, you still can. Just click "See All Books" and then click the Kindle tab.

I love that customers can read about all of an author's books without leaving the author's page.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Yeah it looks much better. They have rolled out the new layout to the UK, but haven't added all the features yet (no video, no blog feed).

I'm not sure what's going on with the German one. I set mine up weeks ago but they won't let me link it to my books.

How will my one German fan keep track of everything going on in the world of Dave?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Kathleen Valentine said:
Christian, you still can. Just click "See All Books" and then click the Kindle tab.

I love that customers can read about all of an author's books without leaving the author's page.
Thanks Kathleen. I kind of like it better the way it was before, but at least I can still sort by Kindle. I couldn't figure it out for a second there. :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
dgaughran said:
Yeah it looks much better. They have rolled out the new layout to the UK, but haven't added all the features yet (no video, no blog feed).

I'm not sure what's going on with the German one. I set mine up weeks ago but they won't let me link it to my books.

How will my one German fan keep track of everything going on in the world of Dave?
Oh, I didn't realize that you had to set it up separately for didn't countries. Is there an authorcentral for UK and DE? How do set up the accounts there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.