Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else receive an email this morning, "New Arrivals on Kindle?" I thought they were sent monthly, received one about 2 weeks ago and another this morning. I know some of you have signed up and never received an email. Perhaps they are sent when they feel like it, can't figure it out. BTW there is a Mary Higgins Clark book, "Dashing through the Snow", no reviews yet but I usually enjoy her books. The new Clive Cussler and Dean Koontz books were also listed among others.

Linda

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I did NOT get the email! :'(

It's important that I see these things because I haven't spent NEARLY enough on books in the 4 1/2 days I've had Bibi. <DWS> ;D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SongbirdVB said:
I did NOT get the email! :'(

It's important that I see these things because I haven't spent NEARLY enough on books in the 4 1/2 days I've had Bibi. <DWS> ;D
Did you sign up for it Songbird? I'm in the same boat as far as spending and one-clicking ;D but I do enjoy these.

Linda

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Did you sign up for it Songbird? I'm in the same boat as far as spending and one-clicking ;D but I do enjoy these.

Linda
I'm SURE I did, but of couse will have to check. I've been known to be mistaken... I think it's happened three times. :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've signed up, but never received the email. It would be really nice if I got one.

Can anyone tell me what page at amazon to go to to make sure I'm actually signed up, so I can reference it when I send them an e-mail? I can't seem to find it @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Okay, I'm signed up for Amazon Kindle Delivers but I guess that's different.  Where do I sign up for the What's New for Kindle email?    ???

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oops my misake Songbird, it is Amazon Kindle Delivers and THEN it says New Arrivals on Kindle. I wil attempt to change.

Linda

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Vampyre said:
I need to turn on the WN and see if I recieved this.
It doesn't come to the Kindle; it comes to your e-mail address.

Though I think if you get the Amazon daily; you have to wade through a lot of stuff but they do talk about new books out.

Ann

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I signed up for Amazon Delivers on Oct. 24 and have yet to receive even ONE email regarding that newsletter! I've gone in several times to make sure I am still signed up for it, and sure enough I am, but have never received one. I'd really love to get those, but at this rate I'm not sure it will ever happen.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
KindleGirl said:
I signed up for Amazon Delivers on Oct. 24 and have yet to receive even ONE email regarding that newsletter! I've gone in several times to make sure I am still signed up for it, and sure enough I am, but have never received one. I'd really love to get those, but at this rate I'm not sure it will ever happen.
Me too, only November 11. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed today, maybe I'll get the NEXT one. Until then I think it's only fair that Linda forward her email to each of us that didn't get it. ;D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Maybe you should check to make sure that the emails aren't being automatically sent to your "junk" folder. Some email programs might filter things like this. Also, I just subscribed and received a confirmation email. This is no guarantee that I will get the subscription emails, but do those of you who aren't receiving them remember getting this confirmation email?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I didn't receive the e-mails until I added Amazon to my address book. My Amazon account is linked to a Yahoo account I don't use much anymore, and when I started getting order confirmations, I decided to add Amazon to my address book. Since then, I get many more e-mails from Amazon.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lotus said:
I didn't receive the e-mails until I added Amazon to my address book. My Amazon account is linked to a Yahoo account I don't use much anymore, and when I started getting order confirmations, I decided to add Amazon to my address book. Since then, I get many more e-mails from Amazon.
Yes, the confirmation email suggests you do that.

I

·
0 Posts
I had all of my email notifications turned off. I enabled some of them.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I did get the confirmation email, have the notifications turned on AND have Amazon in my contacts list.  Still not getting the email.  Hrrrmph.  :'(

·
Registered
776 Posts
Amazon's emails are often personalized based upon an individual's buying history.  As there are thousands of new releases daily, I'm guessing Amazon is only sending ones that might interest you - which would explain why different people get different emails at different times.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts