Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

thank you for registration me to the Kindle board. I am glad to be here.

My name is Manu Wirtz, born in 1959. I´m living in the west of Germany, in the romantic landscape of the volcanic Eifel. My Profession is graphic-design and I´ve worked for many years in marketing and advertising.

In addition to my profession, I write cat-crime novels since 2009. Up to now 3 novels and a short stories have been published in Germany. I´m living with my husband and cat Jule on an idyllic horse stud in Western Germany. For more information see http://www.manuwirtz.de

Today I want to introduce my first self-published Ebook in English: Schrödinger's cat

Story: Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger. The scenario presents a cat that might be alive or dead, depending on an earlier random event.
In this short-story now I have imagined the prehistory and development, which ended into a physical experiment. With Lily, Schrödinger's cat.

You can download the Ebook on Amazon for only $1.19.
See my new Ebook:

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Greetings, Manu, and welcome to KB.  Glad to have you joining our forum.  Wishing you every success with your debut book.  The concept sounds intriguing.

Dan --

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Manu,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new book.  Nice cover.  Enjoy the community! 

Lee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much Daniel and Lee,
I´ve designed the cover by myself and I´m proud of it. The Ebook was published on 1th January. It was the first time of publishing with Amazon KDP.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome! Your story looks interesting! I'm going to check it out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Many thanks for the warm welcome. I hope, you´ll like my "Schrödinger´s Cat".

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts