Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I joined the community a few weeks back and have been reading some of the posts here regarding how to build email lists of your readers so that you can sell your next sequel but I have some stand alone books published in amazon that are non-fiction. I really need some help at this point from some members who have promoted their books to get massive downloads. My goal here is to:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Get massive number of downloads
[*]That result in a few natural reviews
[/list]

Any paid service or fiverr gig that you people often use to get exposure. Please share your experiences with different services with some stats. I know I am asking for too much but believe me it will help many newbies like me.

Thanks, :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bookbub will generally get you the best results; they're also the most expensive and the hardest to get accepted by. Last week I got over 26,000 downloads on a free promotion for a novel. They take non-fiction submissions as well.

I

·
0 Posts
BKnights on Fiverr is good way to get lots of downloads for a cheap price.

There's not really any way to get MASSIVE downloads other than by stacking multiple sites OR getting into Bookbub.

ENT and Freebooksy are #3 and #2 for free books.

Non-Fiction is a bit of a different beast. Based on our experience of promoting non-fiction books etc. I'd suggest the opposite of what you're doing

FIRST: get a few downloads via review sites or by handing out free copies of your book via Library Thing or Good REaders.

THEN: run a few promotions on the same day to get a high sales rank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts