Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am a "new" author of an adventure/comedy series titled Ralph, about the mishaps of a young ignoramus who has recently left his family home for Istanbul. He leaves a note for his mother saying, "I've gone to the markets" to never return.

I was instructed by the very explicit Betty the Quilter to introduce myself here, and not anything I might be writing so I will refrain from divulging anything more for fear of swift and righteous retribution.

Having been self employed for the last two years as a somewhat vagabondish traveler I have been met with all types of adventures in my personal life, and thought I should in some form pen down my adventures. Having spent time in a variety of the jungles, forgotten cities, and mountains of this world, my own life has been excellent fodder for the Ralph series. I have loved the written word for years and have plenty of journals and usb's full of writing, some that I hope never sees the light of day. Some of it however is passably decent as the early work of the great writer I will more then likely never be.

Currently I reside in San Cristobal DE La's Casas a mountain town of Southern Mexico, at least until the end of the month. Next I will more then likely be found somewhere in Guatemala, Belize, or Puerto Rico.

I will post in the Bazaar soon, but until then I hope to find the new works of other authors hidden amongst the endless threads this forum offers other insomniacs like myself on those all to often, sleepless nights.

Ciao amigos

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Welcome to KB! This is a great site for readers and writers alike.

Your "Ralph" series sounds interesting -- as do your travels! :)

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi and welcome.

I also joined just last week. I can tell you I was intimidated and am shy/introverted by nature. But the folks here are very cool! And sophisticated. So you're in luck. Hope you make lots of new friends as I am.  

Feel free to ask me anything or anyone else. Friendly bunch indeed!

Comedy, eh? Good man!  :D

Marty

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new book.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts