Kindle Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Just grabbed "The Ark" myself and am going to look into the Amber books.  I don't know whether to blame my Kindle or these boards... it was so much easier to keep up with my reading when there was only a handful of authors I liked.  Now I have dozens of new ones I want to try!

Scheherazade said:
Just grabbed "The Ark" myself and am going to look into the Amber books. I don't know whether to blame my Kindle or these boards... it was so much easier to keep up with my reading when there was only a handful of authors I liked. Now I have dozens of new ones I want to try!
Isn't that the truth? I have dozens on my wish list, and I need to buy some new ones today but I am spoiled for choice! I don't know what to start with.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
yogini2 said:
Try "Old Man's War" by Scalzi. Science Fiction. It's part of a trilogy. Well worth the money, but, of course, try the sample first.

kathy
Thanks for that. I read the sample last night and it shows promise, in that the author did a very good job of drawing me into the main character. Got a couple of other things on my plate reading-wise that I want to finish, then there's a good chance I'll be downloading this to read (unless something more tempting comes along, of course).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.