Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just started a blog called Kindle Crazy: For The Insanely Compulsive E-Reader (http://kindle-crazy.blogspot.com/). It's intended to promote ebooks of all kinds, particularly those of indie authors (and obviously mine too). To be perfectly honest, it's brand new (as in posted today) and doesn't have a readership as of yet, so I can't really promise much in the way of promotion. However, I am looking for authors who wouldn't mind getting their work featured in some way. I do prefer to steer clear of erotica and racy romance, however, as I work at a religious institution.

If you do have an interest, please email the following info to: [email protected] I'd email you on the day I posted your material, which I am looking to stagger over the next few weeks or so, if possible.

1. Your (author) name.
2. Title of your book.
3. Genre.
4. A brief one-paragraph description of your novel, story, etc. that I'd post.
5. A shout out to 1 or 2 other quality Kindle ebooks you like (this would be used for a separate blog feature
in which readers plug another author's Kindle work with a one-sentence quote).
5. Whether you'd be willing to be interviewed (at some point).
6. If you wouldn't mind linking your blog to mine, if applicable. If not, you can still email!

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
586 Posts
hello there,
I have sent you an email, thanks for this opportunity. Will put your links on my sites if you ok that. :)

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
I tweeted your blog to try to help you get started, not that I have a huge number of followers but it's a start.

I'll email you. Every little bit of exposures is... a little more exposure. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts