Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melissa of Borsa Bella wants to thank everyone on this board for making her Kindle venture a huge success. She feels she could not have done it with out your input and she is giving away one of her bags in appreciation. All you have to do is sign on to this thread, 1 entry per person (though you can post all you want) and 2 weeks from today on March 27th at midnight eastern time sign ups will close. Over the weekend a name will be picked at random and the winner will get their choice of either of these new Kindle Travel Bags.

They will sell for $38 and include the adjustable strap. She is also getting in new fabrics, she will be posting these on her blog. Just note, it can take two weeks for delivery of the fabrics.

I got the bags yesterday and I think they are fantastic. They do fit the Oberon covers easily (mine just came!) they are slightly wider and I do think will also fit the m-edge platform which 6 & 1/4. I think these are fantastic to for other use, with an adjustable strap it works great as small purse or handy gadget bag. Melissa considered making a sleeve size but wisely realized you would not want things in the front pocket that might damage an unprotected Kindle.

She also sent me the top zip Kindle bag for your K in a cover ... which I love! Being able to pull my Kindle out of my purse, with out taking out the entire thing is great.

My Oberon fits perfectly, not as easy to slide in and out as my Cole Haan but I am certain over time that will be easier. These will be the same price as the side zip Kindle bag. If you have an M-edge she will custom fit those for just a few dollars more. She also did a custom
fabric on the inside, another great custom touch for just $5 more.

So just comment on this thread and you will be automatically entered into the giveaway!
Cheers & Good luck! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool!!! I love the looks of these! I can't wait to see what other fabrics she'll have for these. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow! Those are very nice!
I like she has a choice of either black or brown straps. 

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Thanks Octo!  Your photos always show such great detail.  I was interested earlier, but I definitely like these new styles better.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yea!  I am getting the new top zip sleeve for now, travel bag later - closer to summer travel season!  Off to email Melissa... :) :) :)

Thanks, Octochick, for the wonderful information and photos.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
These are absolutely stunning - can't wait to see the new fabrics also!!  Thanks so much for the pictures Octochick..... you do such a professional job and show us all the important views and features.  Good to know that the Oberon cover has enough room too.... that's always a consideration for me.  Kongrats, Borsa Bella on an awesome bag!!  HopeIwin.... HopeIwin.... HopeIwin.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
The travel bags remind me of the style of the Coach swingpacks, which are all the rage with my daughter and her middle school friends.  I am going to show these to her, bet she and a few of her friends will want them as spring purses for school!  They can't carry any bag larger than a notebook size piece of paper.  These are perfect!  :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love my Borsa Bella kindle bag for my K1(Mr.Hector Peabody) I'm sure I'll order more from her in the future when I can decide on my next oberon cover!! :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
WOW!!!!

A chance for a free bag....even If I am not the winner I am intrested in this bag. I have the MEdge Prodigy. I have been looking at the Oberon covers but sinceI purchased 2 Kindles and just bought skins for both Kindles, Iphone, Ipod and 2 laptops not sure I can justify the cost.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I'm in!

And I'm SO glad the travel bags are ready, I've been just itching for one of these.  Glad to hear the Oberon's fit well in both!

1 - 20 of 474 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.