Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melissa says she's going to be selling these probably this weekend:

Upright Kindle bag, with a pocket in front. Going to fit K1 and K2 with a cover. She said to check back with http://borsabella.com for details.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think she does do custom fabric. At the very least I suspect she can do any given bag in any fabric she has, so I've just been looking at her whole line to choose fabric :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Yes, she can work with other fabrics, she & I have a mail thread going on this setup, in a fabric combination from elsewhere on her site.  When I ordered the first bag, the fabric shown above wasn't showing as available, though someone here had posted something they'd bought in that pattern. I simply sent her a mail through Etsy & had a response within an hour.

Gotta love the pocket; it will make it way easier to carry an extra cable, reading light, or my tiny folding easel with me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Perfect!  I've already sent her a payment but my bag was on hold pending my cover decision.  I definitely want this bag, but will ask her to delete the d-rings and the shoulder strap.  :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
VictoriaP said:
Gotta love the pocket; it will make it way easier to carry an extra cable, reading light, or my tiny folding easel with me.
Are you kidding? Were did you get a 'tiny folding easel'? I so want one!

And I totally want one of these bags, too... :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
frojazz said:
Are you kidding? Were did you get a 'tiny folding easel'? I so want one!

And I totally want one of these bags, too... :)
LOL--Michaels (the craft store), in the framing section. About $4, coated wire, surprisingly sturdy & folds to about 4" x 4" x 1/2". I currently carry it loose, but I'm thinking it **should** also fit nicely just slid in to a sleeve or bag on top of a covered Kindle.

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,4949.msg103839.html#msg103839 (has a link to one that's similar to mine).

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Kindgirl--looks grey on my screen.  Look at the blue in the borsabella tag for comparison.

frojazz--I need to update my sig. LOL  I finished all the way through book 5.  I loved them!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kindgirl, I vote grey as well. I love that print... Where'd you find it on her site? Or is it a new one?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts