Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are not familiar, Boyd was an early member of kboards -- actually, as far as I know, he still is, though he's not been active for some time. His series featuring engineer/adventurer Tyler Locke are great. Subsequently, he's co-written several Clive Cussler titles.

Yesterday I got an email that he has a new book coming out, co-written with his sister:

The Lawless Land

It's billed as an historical adventure ... first in a series. His sister is a medieval scholar so I expect authenticity!

·
Registered
272 Posts
For those of you who are not familiar, Boyd was an early member of kboards -- actually, as far as I know, he still is, though he's not been active for some time. His series featuring engineer/adventurer Tyler Locke are great. Subsequently, he's co-written several Clive Cussler titles.

Yesterday I got an email that he has a new book coming out, co-written with his sister:

The Lawless Land

It's billed as an historical adventure ... first in a series. His sister is a medieval scholar so I expect authenticity!
Thanks, Ann! I'm so happy you're a fan of my books. Yes, I'm still a member of kboards (I think I joined in 2009; wow! 13 years ago!). I appreciate you posting about my new book. It's my first non-Cussler book since 2013, and Beth and I are very excited about it. We just received a fantastic starred review from Publishers Weekly.

We wanted to write an action-packed thriller that takes place in the Middle Ages. Since my sister is an expert medievalist and the head curator of manuscripts at the Getty Museum, she was the perfect person to collaborate with on this novel. We can't wait for its release on May 12! I hope everyone enjoys it.

·
6,128 Posts
I saw this back at the beginning of December and pre-ordered it, based on how much I'd enjoyed the Tyler Locke books. (Are there going to be any more of those, I wonder?)

It completely slipped my mind that I should come on here and post about it. :oops:

Anyway, it sounds like just the kind of thing I enjoy, so I'm expecting a great read. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I saw this back at the beginning of December and pre-ordered it, based on how much I'd enjoyed the Tyler Locke books. (Are there going to be any more of those, I wonder?)

It completely slipped my mind that I should come on here and post about it. :oops:

Anyway, it sounds like just the kind of thing I enjoy, so I'm expecting a great read. :)
Thanks, Linda! I'm very proud of this book, and I think if you enjoy my contemporary thrillers, you'll like The Lawless Land, too.

·
6,128 Posts
Today is release day for the new medieval adventure .... It appeared on my kindle first thing this
morning. :)
Me too!

The last couple of weeks seem to have been a popular time for releasing books in series I'm following - unfortunately coinciding with a period when I seem to have less time to read. :confused: Nevermind, I'll get to them all eventually!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts