Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I do a search on Amazon, it defaults to what I guess now is called the "detail view". But I noticed a new button today at the top of the list of books that says "image view". I clicked on it and this is what happened.

I don't know any benefits to doing this, other than it allows you to see more than three books at a time on your screen. Has this been around all this time and I just never noticed? Why do I care when I should be writing right now? All good questions...

·
Registered
728 Posts
I noticed this the other day when looking through the housewares department. I like the image view, because, well, I'm a visual person.  :p

If nothing else, it's another good reminder to make sure those covers stick out.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hi Elle,

It's been around for a month or so. If you re-size your browser and do a screen grab, you can get quite a number of your books in one shot.

For whatever reason, the feature is not yet available on amazon.co.uk.

Here's a slightly edited one I did for my company's recent output:

:)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DDark said:
See, you put up a post like that and I pay no attention to the covers. What is Keelhauling? ;D
Some research I'm doing for my Sea Wenches series. :)

Colin said:
Hi Elle,

It's been around for a month or so. If you re-size your browser and do a screen grab, you can get quite a number of your books in one shot.

For whatever reason, the feature is not yet available on amazon.co.uk.

Here's a slightly edited one I did for my company's recent output:

:)
Oooooo, that's niiiiiiice. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts