Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I published the second novel in a series yesterday. It had a item below the information about the book that said Books In This Series (2 Books). I was pleased since it showed both books. If the reader reads on of the books, the others are listed too so can be easily found. I checked the first book of the series and it showed the same thing.

I have written a lot of series and I have never seen this before. I wish I could go back and make all of my series like that.

Have you seen this new feature?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Please do.
It is not just that it shows up on amazon, it will also in the app show a "buy next in series" button and make it easy to get the next one without having to search on amazon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, I had so much fun setting up all my series with KDP's new Series Manager! Everything looks so much more professional now.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do I get to KDP's new Series Manager?

Later comment;

I found the information about series and I am reading about it.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Sam Rivers said:
I published the second novel in a series yesterday. It had a item below the information about the book that said Books In This Series (2 Books). I was pleased since it showed both books. If the reader reads on of the books, the others are listed too so can be easily found. I checked the first book of the series and it showed the same thing.

I have written a lot of series and I have never seen this before. I wish I could go back and make all of my series like that.

Have you seen this new feature?
You can. Go to each book in your dashboard and you'll find a manage series button. I've recently updated all of mine.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got all my series books put in the new series. However today I got two e-mails saying that some of my books are public domain so they blocked that series. I have never published public domain books so I have no idea what they are talking about. I will call the support number next week and see if they understand what happened.

Have you had this happen to your series?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts