Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

One of my dear friends, who is an up and coming e-book author :), encouraged me to offer my services to her fellow authors on here. I am currently offering promotional rates for first-time clients. I provide proofreading, copy editing, and formatting services. If you would like a sample of my services, feel free to send me a few pages of your manuscript and the service you'd like a sample of. For more information, please visit my website, www.EditingQueen.wordpress.com. If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment on this thread or email me at Editing[email protected]

Thanks,
EQ  :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Editing Queen has formatted for me and I highly recommend her services. I recently used her editing services when my last editor couldn't fit me in and I have to say she did an awesome job!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you for your kind words. I am excited at the prospect of working with some new authors, and hope to work with many of you here. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EditingQueen said:
Hi everyone!

One of my dear friends, who is an up and coming e-book author :), encouraged me to offer my services to her fellow authors on here. I am currently offering promotional rates for first-time clients. I provide proofreading, copy editing, and formatting services. If you would like a sample of my services, feel free to send me a few pages of your manuscript and the service you'd like a sample of. For more information, please visit my website, www.EditingQueen.wordpress.com. If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment on this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
EQ :)
I just finished two manuscripts, and have received positive responses back on my edits from the authors. I currently have some more slots open for the rest of this month, including one or two slots for this week/weekend. Please contact me if you're interested in booking a slot. As a reminder, I am offering promo rates for first-time clients. :)

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
I have a few weeks to go til I'm ready for an edit. How long are you offering the promo for? Oh, and good luck!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Editing Queen,

I just tied to click on the email link shown on your webpage and I receive a 404 error - page not found. I thought you would like to know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stella: I'm offering the promo prices for first-time clients and do not plan to end this offer in the near future. If you know roughly when you'll be done with your manuscript and would like to reserve a time slot, feel free to contact me. I take reservations up to 2 months in advance.

Joe: Thank you for catching that! My HTML is a little rusty. It's fixed now. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EditingQueen said:
Hi everyone!

One of my dear friends, who is an up and coming e-book author :), encouraged me to offer my services to her fellow authors on here. I am currently offering promotional rates for first-time clients. I provide proofreading, copy editing, and formatting services. If you would like a sample of my services, feel free to send me a few pages of your manuscript and the service you'd like a sample of. For more information, please visit my website, www.EditingQueen.wordpress.com. If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment on this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
EQ :)
Hello again! I currently have some slots open for May, and depending on the length, may be able to take another slot in April. Please contact me if you're interested in booking a slot. As a reminder, I am offering promo rates for first-time clients. For more information, please visit my website, www.EditingQueen.wordpress.com.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Onedayatatime said:
Editing Queen I will be sending something in the next week or so. Expect an email from me soon!

Thanks!
Looking forward to it! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts