Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Those are GORGEOUS!!!!  Will it ever end ?!?! (just kidding, I love it)...i'm getting ready to weed down my kover kollection...will be posting in buy, sell soon...need to make room for more covers... :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know. I have weeded down myself. I know have a navy blue go cover and a navy colored octo sleeve. But I really think I am going to buy one of these in brown leather. Other vendors have had this sort of cover but only in black or pink . I really love the color choices and the brown leather looks great. Not too dark or too light. And then I am done purchasing covers really...

·
Registered
710 Posts
How did you find those? They're gorgeous. I love them. I wonder if they'll make them for the DX.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone one mobileread mentioned them. They are listed under apparel instead of electronics so I doubt I would have ever noticed them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Lisanr - so glad you posted these...I kept looking at them and couldn't keep my eyes off of the brown one...that is the most gorgeous brown...can't wait till mine gets here  ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
very nice.  these cases have some things i like better than my similar tuff-luv case, plus it includes the reading light.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
o_O  The "fashion" forum links at the bottom of the page make me appreciate the Kindle Forums on the other side a lot more... look at some of these topics that popped up when I went to look at the cases.

Good bellbottom jeans for big hips and butt?
Why don't women wear pantyhose and stockings anymore?
Men wearing womens Panties
Why don't they make more feminine-like clothing for men? 
Thongs hanging out over jeans, Fashion or out of control? 
Do you wear socks over your tights when you wear boots for comfort reasons?
Best mens boxer briefs to lift and seperate your buns.

And those cases are actually really nice.  I don't usually go for the brightly colored cloth ones, but those look really sleek and form-fitting.  They really need to get them in a better spot where people might actually find them and buy them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I didn't need to see this...lol! I have 2 Oberon covers and an M-Edge for my K2. I have pretty much been using the Oberon red River Garden and really like it. Now Oberon has the Sky Blue color beginning to be available and I have really been waiting to see which covers they will make available in this color.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I should get one of these covers for my K2 and get an Oberon in the Sky Blue for my DX??? Decisions, decisions.  ;D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pawlaw aka MXCIX said:
Lisanr - so glad you posted these...I kept looking at them and couldn't keep my eyes off of the brown one...that is the most gorgeous brown...can't wait till mine gets here ;)
Let us know how you like it when you receive it. I just ordered the brown one as well. The green was tempting though! The brown color looks really nice as you say.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thank goodness they are for Kindle 2.  I have a K1 and hubby is happy with his Oberon for his K2.  I could have a problem if they were available for K1, they really look nice.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i ordered the stone black case.  this will be the last case i get for my kindle 2...maybe

for my sake and perhaps others i've been thinking we should stop posting information about nice kindle accessories from now on.  go ahead and post about your kindle case made from a pizza box with dangling cheese and pepperoni or your road kill possum & scotch tape kindle skin or even your propane torch kindle light. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
kindle zen said:
i ordered the stone black case. this will be the last case i get for my kindle 2...maybe
Could you please post pics when you receive yours? My DH is looking at this one, but is curious how it securely it's held in place. It looks like the kindle is just slipped in from the top? We're also wondering about the magnetic closure. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
These look really nice.  Love that red croc!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ephany said:
Could you please post pics when you receive yours? My DH is looking at this one, but is curious how it securely it's held in place. It looks like the kindle is just slipped in from the top? We're also wondering about the magnetic closure. Thanks!
will do. i presume the kindle must slip in from the top like my tuff-luv cover which might make the kindle prone to falling out. in my case it was easy to fix since my kindle already has velcro strips on the back (over a skin) so all i did was stick a small piece of velcro on the inside pocket so it matches up with the strip on the kindle and prevents the kindle from falling out. i keep the velcro strips on my kindle so i can mount it on my oberon cover. i don't like the magnetic button on the tuff luv cover since it's kind of a pain to match up the two sides and doesn't hold together tightly. i much prefer the oberon closure which takes a split second to secure and holds tight. i suppose these new cases have a similar magnetic button to the tuff-luv so i may replace it with velcro like on my tuff-luv. we'll see.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WHAT are you people trying to do to me?? LOVE the red croc any idea how they will fit with a skin?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts