Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you all know that I received my Velvet Jewel Skin for Kindle 1 today.  It is BEAUTIFUL!!  I will try to post my first photos on the board tomorrow but could not wait to let you know it arrived. 

Luvmy4brats thank you for showing this design on the boards, the design would go with any cover anyone would want to get in just about any color.  I am happy happy happy. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Congrats on receiving it. Share pics when you get a spare moment.  :)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I would like to introduce you to Aurora in her beautiful Velvet Jewel skin.

Aurora with her M-edge cover.

Aurora's back

Aurora in the M-edge cover.

·
Registered
921 Posts
B-Kay said:

I would like to introduce you to Aurora in her beautiful Velvet Jewel skin.
I had emailed decalgirl twice before asking about the velvet jewel for K2 and they said it would be included. I was waiting patiently (if there is such a thing), and emailed again today. Here's what they said:

REFERENCE NUMBER: LTK14806322292X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
SUBJECT: Contact Form - Other

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am gonna have to double check with the art department. That design is on the original Kindle so there is no reason it should not be available on the Kindle 2. Just keep checking back for updates.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Keith
DecalGirl.com
302-644-9399
1-866-841-0922
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email. You can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at:

·
Registered
921 Posts
WOW  Velvet Jewel is available now as a K2 skin.  Looks great.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Really beautiful! Temptation is everywhere I go on these boards. ??? Not good for someone who has as little self discipline as I do.
My self discipline went out the door the day I clicked the buy now button on the Kindle.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for your kind comments.  I just love to look at her in her new attire, we are waiting for the delivery of our new BorsaBella bag, we ordered the Brown Moda Travel bag and it is expected to be delivered by Monday (pictures when I get it).  My hope is to order an Oberon cover in about two weeks and will post more pictures when I get the cover.  These are the only skin, bag & cover I have ordered except the M-edge covers.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
ArmyWife said:
I really like that one...I knew I purchased my skin too soon, lol.
The interesting thing about skins is they come off and can be changed...

B-Kay, your combo so far is gorgeous, I know you love it!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Beutiful color combination!  Enjoy!

·
Registered
52 Posts
very pretty!  I like that skin a lot!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts