Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
That last skin is a little creepy. But I love the second one. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
I've had my K2 since they were released and a K1 before but my first skin from decalgirl is hopefull enroute a we speak ... I'm getting all excited about finally tarting up my boy.  (wait, that just sounds wrong .... )

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Geoffrey said:
I've had my K2 since they were released and a K1 before but my first skin from decalgirl is hopefully enroute a we speak ... I'm getting all excited about finally tarting up my boy. (wait, that just sounds wrong .... )
:D :D :D

(at least I wasn't drinking coffee or I would have blamed you when I sprayed it all over my laptop!)

All three are a bit odd; the second is the most appealing of them, but I can't envision using any of them. And yes, that last one is really really awful!

·
Registered
190 Posts
LOL, I LOVE the 3rd one (Twins) because it is so creepy it's cool!  Too bad I don't have a K2.  I wanted to buy it for the iPod touch for hubby since he's a drummer and all but he thought it was well, weird!  :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those are so creepy!  Ha.

I've requested "Forest" and they emailed me that it would be up in a couple of weeks.  It's not creepy.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Very strange , esp. the first and the last one.... I do like DecalGirl Skins.... these just don't appeal to me.
Kdawna

·
Registered
291 Posts
Uh, is the bird in the first one wearing a gas mask?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys -

I normally do not do this but I know a lot of the forum users are interested to know that we have released the Kindle DX skins. The first designs are available now. We will have over 100 with in the next week. Below is the list of first released designs. Thank you to all of you that recommended designs and keep us informed! I hope you enjoy your skins as much as we do!

Mystery
The Twins
Cat and Canary
Akambo's
ACU Camo
Ask
Paper Cut
Bicycle Chain
Birth of an Idea
Bonita
Can you hear
Chromatic Shrimp
Cora
Cosmic River
Disco Fly
Disarray
Dragon Wars
Drama
Dreamer
Feeling Blue
Electric Papa
Flower Cloud
Flower Burst
Flower Splash
Harmony
Issues
IM
Humidor
Leopard Spots
May I
Maximum
Max Volume
Mount Doom
Palm Trees
All Plaids
Plum Royal
Raspberry
Skull King
Stand Alone
Take Me away
Tropics
The Party is Over
Surfer Dreams
Strong Coffee
Wave Dancers
Young Love
War
Vera
Zebra Stripes

Link to DecalGirl

Amanda
DecalGirl Staff

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
wow, nice stuff. A bit strange but still good stuff!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would REALLY like to see some plain skins, just basic muted colors like browns, blues greens, black, etc, for those of us who want to protect out kindles without all the distracting graphics and glare.  It seems to me they would be easier to make too, since there is no need to allign patterns, and they would coordinate nicely with oberon covers. 

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Jessi said:
Uh, is the bird in the first one wearing a gas mask?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
HAHA! I did not even notice the bird or the gas mask until you pointed it out.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Geoffrey said:
I've had my K2 since they were released and a K1 before but my first skin from decalgirl is hopefull enroute a we speak ... I'm getting all excited about finally tarting up my boy. (wait, that just sounds wrong .... )
Oh my gosh, that is too funny.
What skin are you waiting for?
deb

·
Registered
220 Posts
I just ordered the new DecalGirl Skin Mona Lisa. I did't really need it , but I liked it. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts