Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oooh, they have Van Gogh's Starry Night.

idon'tneedanotherskin  idon'tneedanotherskin  ireallydon't  ::)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
There are a few I love....have to wait until my husband is back to work.  Once he is working again, I will eventually be able to buy a new skin ;) 

·
Registered
544 Posts
That's awesome!  I'd emailed them awhile back and requested Starry Night, and it looks great on the Kindle.  Of course, now that the K2 is rumored to be announced next Monday, I can't order it yet, just in case.  Bummer...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow the Annihilator skin looks really good, im soooo tempted to yet it, but I just ordered the Mora skin a couple of days ago...  8)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Oh my gosh!  I love the tropics one!! I just put on a new one about a month ago, so I don't need a new one yet.....but it's definitely on my list for later when the weather gets warm again. It will be a nice way to lead into summer!  Kudos to DecalGirl for the great skins!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
KindleGirl said:
Oh my gosh! I love the tropics one!! I just put on a new one about a month ago, so I don't need a new one yet.....but it's definitely on my list for later when the weather gets warm again. It will be a nice way to lead into summer! Kudos to DecalGirl for the great skins!
I love the tropics too. I want it. I just put the Lily skin on, but I still want it. I have to quit, don't I?

·
Registered
81 Posts
marianner said:
Awesome, a Matrix design!
Yeah, but I wonder how well that screensaver works. It's so dark, wouldn't it be a problem for the e-ink if it was on all the time?

Does anyone here use a really dark, black screensaver? How well does it work?

·
Registered
224 Posts
they take requests, i asked for 5 of thoughs skins 3 weeks ago. you really need to see  the skin to see if it ll work for K. so requests away.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I like the tropics too (I thought I'd be the only one).

After a few months of Minnesota snow, that palm tree looks mighty nice!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
kim said:
I like the tropics too (I thought I'd be the only one).

After a few months of Minnesota snow, that palm tree looks mighty nice!
Well, I looked again and I too like the tropics. The parrot is gorgeous. That is a perfect skin for Buffet/Parrot Heads fans! "Cheeseburger in Paradise" :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just ordered matching skins from here today for my kindle and blackberry!  I'm excited, but I was wondering; are these easy to put on?  I'm hoping so lol, but if not any tricks are welcome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts