Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks!  I am the lucky and proud owner of a new Kindle DX as of yesterday.  My lovely wife surprised me last night with this new device.  I'm trying to get up to speed as quick as possible on this darn thing and stumbled upon this great discussion board.  I've already spent hours searching for answers to my many, many questions and look forward to participating in the discussions with you all.  This is going to be fun!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Welcome and congrats! What a great wife.  ;D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome......no limit on number of questions you can have  :)  That is some gift from your wife....... it looks like it might cost you
big time to find something for her  ;D

Brian

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Welcome to KB.
This is a wonderful community of people with diverse backgrounds, ages and interests.
But we are all participating in the Kindle revolution.
It will change at least part of your life.

Just sayin......

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, OC Buckeye! Thank you for the introduction. Yes this really is a good site, lots to learn and do. Have you been to our area, The Book Corner? Many threads with info about goods reads there, including Recommended by our Members and additional sites for Book Lovers. Another area is the Book Bazaar where our member authors post about their books. It is also where you will find threads about Bargain Books and Free Books!
The FAQ or Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting are the boards to go to when you have a question or just ask, someone will most likely be able to help you and we think no question is dumb.
Let's Talk Kindle is the place to go to discuss all things in the Kindle World.
Next would be Photo Gallery, where members post pictures about their pets, landscapes, birds or just about anything they think someone else might be interested in.
Accessories is where to look if you ar thinking of personalizing yur Kindle. Skins, covers, lights, bags, sleeves and many other things are discussed and pictured here.
Hope you continue to love your Kindle and enjoy KIndleBoards.

·
Registered
197 Posts
What a nice wife. I'll bet you'll have to share it with her.  :)

Welcome to the board, some really nice people here. Very helpful.

Laurie

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi OC - Glad to have you join us, be sure and ask any questions you want, all questions are answered promptly and courteously.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there  :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts