·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry everyone, I'm still getting the hang of this adding pics thing to the forums!!!! Once I figure it out, or someone helps me figure it out, I'll repost....

Again, sorry.

Nicholas.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Content removed circa September 2018 after realizing this forum was bought by VerticalScope -- a foreign corporation with seemingly suspicious motives and a bad attitude apparently attempting to grab rights retroactively. They can have the rights to this statement!

·
Registered
982 Posts
nicholasmcgirr said:
Sorry everyone, I'm still getting the hang of this adding pics thing to the forums!!!! Once I figure it out, or someone helps me figure it out, I'll repost....

Again, sorry.

Nicholas.
I use my blog to host the images. It's pretty easy that way. Some people use image hosting websites like flickr.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Attractive art... but the typography leaves something to be desired, especially in thumbnail... Can't read title or author name very well at all.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CraigInTwinCities said:
Attractive art... but the typography leaves something to be desired, especially in thumbnail... Can't read title or author name very well at all.
Thanks, I'll take that into consideration! This is why I love these boards! Honesty.

Nicholas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts