Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've written it. Now the hard part.

I was writing comedy fiction and found my stories drifting toward erotica and having to tone down the sex to make it seem like they fit into that humor genre, but I've decided to go for it. The sex is going back in, baby.

My book is titled THE GIFT and it's about a young window who struggles to move on with her life.

Although I do plan to write other strictly erotic novels like THE GIFT, my hope is to create a new genre I like to call, ComErotica, or should it be called EroCom??? This new genre strives to blend Comedy with Erotica stories. Sort of like an X rated movie combined with an R-rated raunchy comedy. It's a mix of my two favorite things; comedy and sex, but not necessarily in that order…

The Gift

·
Registered
640 Posts
Excellent! That's the beauty of indie publishing. We can break down those stifling genre lines. But not erode them so seriously people can't identify books they want to read. Good success to you! By the way, I've had some success with a goodreads.com, kindle boards, twitter trifecta.
Bailey Bristol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Jordan - hello from another writer who combines humor with erotic romance. ironically _ I also have a story called The Gift.  :) Published by Ravenous Romance - its the story of a woman who thinks a GI Joe doll has come to life in her closet. So not like yours!! But I love to write funny stories - not stupid funny - just things to make people laugh. Welcome to the KB!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts