Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm just posting my introduction.

I started writing erotica and publishing it this January. It's always been a dream of mine to make writing a long novel my hobby, but I've had this diversion kicking around in the back of my mind for too long. I want to be a writer, and so I have to write.

I remember reading somewhere that a pottery class was divided into two sections, the students who were judged on the merit of their best piece, and the students that were judged by volume produced. At the end of the term it turned out that the students with the best pieces were also the ones in the group that simply produced more.

With that in mind, I decided to just start writing and keep at it, turning out stories until I'm as good as I want to be. (And when I'm as good as I want to be, why would I stop?) My goal is to have thirty short stories in ten months.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
216 Posts
That goal is setting the bar high! I hope you achieve it! Best of luck and I hope you enjoy the boards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Odessa. 

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Odessa,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Wonderful goal.  This should be an exciting year for you.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've talked to some people and my goal of 30 erotica books is actually not all that huge. Some people do two a week.
I'm on my sixth book, and hoping to do one a week. I'm loving the kindle boards and the community. Thanks for all of your help so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts