Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created a new Indie authors group on Facebook and would love for anyone interested to join. Just another place to plug your book, list your giveaways, etc. Open to all writers and authors.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160213917377540&ap=1

If you join, please drop a quick note on this thread to bump it so more of our colleagues will sign on. Thanks.

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for adding me to the group x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gordon Ryan said:
I have created a new Indie authors group on Facebook and would love for anyone interested to join. Just another place to plug your book, list your giveaways, etc. Open to all writers and authors.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160213917377540&ap=1

If you join, please drop a quick note on this thread to bump it so more of our colleagues will sign on. Thanks.

Gordon Ryan
Thanks, Gordon, I joined.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got about 50 members in a couple of hours.  Thanks for the quick response.  Pass the word and then post something about your newest book or WIP.

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Indie Authors International group has decided that the first 100 members to join the FB group will be known as the Charter Group and will each receive a two week trip to Paris to assure their international status.  The trip will be fictional, of course, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Come along for the ride.

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
466 Posts
Gordon Ryan said:
The Indie Authors International group has decided that the first 100 members to join the FB group will be known as the Charter Group and will each receive a two week trip to Paris to assure their international status. The trip will be fictional, of course, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Come along for the ride.

Gordon Ryan
Heck, I thought I was going to be sipping champs and having fresh baked french bread and pain au chocolate for real..Mmmmm

Have requested... :D

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Pardon the question, if these are all fellow writers, is that not the wrong place to plug your book?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts