Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rhin said:
Just a little while longer and the special $0.99 deal will be over! So hurry up and get yourself an e-copy of tRoR today!

Julian
[email protected]
Julian,

I am so happy to see you here! I have already purchased your book and will start it as soon as I can find my Kindle (misplaced yet again) .99 cents is a really good price, I wouldn't hesistate to get a copy.

I am halfway through the Legend of Witch Bane, so am ready to add the Rebirth of Rhin to my reading as well.

I did peek at a few pages when I downloaded it and it looks like an excellent read,

-your friend, Sailor ;D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rhin said:
Hi Sailor! Glad to find you on this site as well. A million thanks for risking my book-- I hope it pays off for you! :)
Thank you, too, for using the word "excellent". I'm a sucker for compliments. They make me gooey.
Maniacally, Julian
Hello Julian!

It may be a risky .99 cent investment, I hope it pays off as well! ;)

Your choice of words always amazes me. From gooey to maniacally - I hope you find a happy medium between the two, although the thought of such extremes is fascinating. ;D

I have got to get to your book soon, I am intrigued.

your friend,

-sailor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.