·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

151 Pages
$1.29
PG Rated
(YA-Adult)
An epic fantasy set in a magic realm of sorcerers, heroes, villains, and legends. The center of all civilization the Crystal is inhabited by a thousand souls and more and is coveted by the evil witch Thisrena and her sorcerer partner, Dalwin. The call goes out to Crystal Warriors scattered throughout the realm.

***** I love these characters! What makes this a fun read is the slightly flawed good guys, the babes with beauty, brains and brawn, and the magical characters Thisrena and Ith, the thnake that speaks with a lithp. Recommended reading. -- J.D. King

162 Pages
$1.29
PG Rated
(YA-Adult)
In the deep desert Darian discovers an ancient stone obelisk that leads him to the buried temple of the Goddess Narine but is recalled home and vows to return. The Crystal is under peril from evil forces and can only be saved by using a horrible weapon no one should have to live with. The results are devastating to both defender and enemy.

***** Five Stars. This story held my interest. I'd recommend it. -- Constant @Amazon
***** More of the same characters I loved in the first book and more. I loved the story. I'd recommend it. -- JD King

311 Pages
$1.79
PG Rated
(YA-Adult)
In the deep desert crystal warrior Darian discovers the thousand year old buried temple of the Goddess Narine. Deciphering the ancient writings brings to life the beautiful Lady Mist and releases a horrendous evil buried beneath the temple for a thousand years. The evil Dark She corrupts the Sheik of all the clans and enslaves his people. They must be defeated and brought back into balance.

***** This is a good read. It takes up where both the first and second books left off - yeah, both of them. I like the time-walking, the mystical shadow warriors, and Lady Mist. Sergeants rule the army! There's good comic relief with the comical snake Ith -- JD King
From a battle in the frozen north to save The Crystal to the discovery of an ancient temple to the Goddess Narine in the deep desert this epic tale will keep you well entertained.

·
Super Moderator
67,488 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards, and congratulations on the book! :)

This is just a friendly reminder that KindleBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum. Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows: (Note that this doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so post this note in every thread. :) )

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

1 - 2 of 2 Posts