Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, Wed, 1/14, my wife thought she heard of a free book being offerred on the Oprah show.  She wasn't sure of the name but thought something like "break out". Did anyone else see this?  If so do you have better info on the book.  Thanks.

John

·
Super Moderator
67,326 Posts
There's an excerpt from something called "Broken Open" on her website. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
WestPointer1968 said:
Today, Wed, 1/14, my wife thought she heard of a free book being offerred on the Oprah show. She wasn't sure of the name but thought something like "break out". Did anyone else see this? If so do you have better info on the book. Thanks.

John
The author is on her show today. It is a book about adversities and grief in life. We have two choices despair or hope, we have to make a conscious decision which road to take. I think I have looked at the book on Amazon. If you go to Oprah.com all the info will be there for today's show. I'm sure you can download from there John.

She has been offering free books this year for download instead of the normal DTB's she gives to the audience. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Kindle?

Linda

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
John,

if you go to the Free Book thread in the main Book Corner board, you'll find a little more information about this book, though no one has been able to find out how to get the free book.  I'm trying to find more information!

(Note, this forum isn't for free books in general, it's where we're discussing a free book, Whiskey Rebels!  You should join us!)

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
I'm going to move this thread, as I said early, the forum is for book klub discussions only; there is a Free Book thread in the Book Corner.

Thanks!

Betsy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts