Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Kindle 2 last week and can't wait for it to get here. I am tired of books just laying around the house. What do I need to know about the Kindle 2? Point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Hi, welcome. There is a lot of information on books in The Book Corner and The Book Bazaar forums. You will find helpful hints in the Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting forum. Really everywhere you read has a lot of information about the Kindle. You might want to be careful in the Accessories section, we are proud enablers here and love to spend your money on pretty skins and covers. :) All questions are answered with courtesy and no question is considered stupid here. This is a very friendly forum. :)

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Welcome, cheerio! Yes, just start browsing our various boards and you'll pick up a lot that way. Also, most of the boards have sticky posts (the posts that stay at the top of the list of discussion threads), and those are often helpful sources of information.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi cheerio - congrats on ordering your kindle.  As everyone has already said, you will find out just about everything you need to know about the kindle here and if you can't find it, ask, even if it has been answered before someone will gently and kindly assist.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congratulations on the K2, Cheerio.  I'm sure you're gonna love it.  Scratch some stuff off your schedule for the next few days.  Reading Kindle Boards can consume quite a bit of your life, but you won't regret it.  You'll learn tons of new ways to enjoy your new toy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.