Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

My name is Katie and I am from Ohio! I recieved my Kindle 2 in March and I absolutely love it! I hope to make friends and get great book recommendations on here!

Post Again Soon!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hi, Katie! Welcome! This board really is a great place to do all of the above (just be aware it's full of enablers and you may end up emptying your bank account buying accessories and whatever else ;D).

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Welcome, Katie!

There are plenty of book recommendations here - problem is finding time to read all of them.  Make sure you check out the threads for Free Books & Bargain Books in the Book Bazaar, BEFORE you venture into the Accessories forum.

I grew up in the Cleveland area & went to college in SW Ohio.  So I still consider myself a Buckeye, although I have lived in VA for many years.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Katie! This really is a good site, lots to learn and do. Have you been to our area, The Book Corner? Many threads with info about goods reads there, including Recommended by our Members and additional sites for Book Lovers. Another area is the Book Bazaar where our member authors post about their books. It is also where you will find threads about Bargain Books and Free Books!
The FAQ or Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting are the boards to go to when you have a question or just ask, someone will most likely be able to help you and we think no question is dumb.
Let's Talk Kindle is the place to go to discuss all things in the Kindle World.
Next would be Photo Gallery, where members post pictures about their pets, landscapes, birds or just about anything they think someone else might be interested in.
Accessories is where to look if you ar thinking of personalizing yur Kindle. Skins, covers, lights, bags, sleeves and many other things are discussed and pictured here.
Hope you continue to love your Kindle and enjoy KIndleBoards.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
O-H, I-O

Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
417 Posts
Instinst, what a helpful post!

Welcome to the boards Katie!! I'm sure you'll love it here. There are a lot of friendly folks and lots of helpful information.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there  :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Just had another one from Ohio join us, nice to have all you guys out there.  Be sure and read intinst's e-mail again, he is our super duper enabler, and will not lead you wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts