Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site! My name is Floyd and I am in Florida.

Was looking for a place to learn more about the Kindle in regards to the materials I have been writing and found this board. New at writing and very new at Kindle materials so it will be good to see what others have been through in getting their materials promoted. So far I have managed to produce one short story and one novel and both are on Amazon so I must have done OK with the conversion software. Although I am the "writer" I could do nothing without the editing skills of my wife and daughter who are both teachers. I knew I should have applied myself more in English 101. What looks fine to me brings out the red ink and highlighters from them.

Thanks for having this great resource available.

Floyd

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, Floyd, and welcome to KB.  Wishing you all the best with your writing.  Just hang in there!

Dan --

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Awdur said:
"...Although I am the "writer" I could do nothing without the editing skills of my wife and daughter who are both teachers...What looks fine to me brings out the red ink and highlighters from them..."

Thanks for having this great resource available.

Floyd
Welcome to you and your "red ink" family ! You will find lots of folks here with friendly advice and encouragment.
Good Luck with your projects

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Floyd!  Enjoy the ride! :)

And KB is great... you'll find plenty to talk about and learn.  And always feel free to ask questions.

Oh, and if you have books/stories out, check out the signature tutorial and get the links in your signature! (Small marketing tip there!)

-jb 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts