Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this board today.. I've been wanting a Kindle for a while now.. well for the last 2 days I have practically sat on the refresh button at Amazon looking for a Referb unit.  And I just scored in a major way!!  I chose 1 day shipping because I have no patients and waiting those extra days would just about kill me!  Ok I'm rambling.. LOL but seriously.. WOOHOO!!! 

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
We are soooo excited to have you with us Nicki! Congratulations or ordering your Kindle, how exciting!! WOO HOO!!
Be sure and browse around here, we have free books, bargain books and bookklubs starting In Jan, all in The Book Corner. A great thread for you to read while waiting on your baby is Tip, Tricks and Troubleshooting. Feel free to ask questions.  :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to the greatst group of folks ever!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
nickih75 said:
I just found this board today.. I've been wanting a Kindle for a while now.. well for the last 2 days I have practically sat on the refresh button at Amazon looking for a Referb unit. And I just scored in a major way!! I chose 1 day shipping because I have no patients and waiting those extra days would just about kill me! Ok I'm rambling.. LOL but seriously.. WOOHOO!!!
Welcome! Congratulations on scoring a refurb! So glad to have you here...

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Congrats on catching a Refurb, Nicki!

We have an official I'm Waiting for my Kindle to Arrive thread in Let's Talk Kindle where we sit on Kindlewatch with you!  Be sure to check in there tomorrow.  None of us have much patience, either, which is why the Kindle with Whispernet is so perfect for us!

You may want to buy your Kindle a gift--we have great suggestions in Accessories! and lots of book ideas in the Book Corner AND we have book clubs starting in January!

Betsy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the very warm welcome!  And I have bought my Kindle several gifts.. LOL a case, the m-edge that holds the light in green, the light that goes with that case. A SD card.  And I just got (with the discount I found on this board) a skin from Decalgirl. :) And.. LOL I got my cell phone the same skin as my Kindle.. I wouldn't want it to feel left out because I love my phone!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nicki,

Hello and welcome  :)

You are so lucky to have gotten a refurb!  I've tried a couple of times...First time I wasn't fast enough and the second time I actually had it on order but that turned out to be a mistake.  Oh, well.

Yes, do let us know when your Kindle is expected to arrive.

Whoo-Hoo, a Kindle is coming to you!

Marci

1 - 11 of 11 Posts