Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Stumbled upon this board in my search to learn more about K2.  I haven't gotten it yet, but am planning to within the next 2 weeks.  I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can.  I have used ebooks before (on a PDA) and like it, but the K2 looks so much better for that purpose.

I'm glad to see a community devoted to this device.

Liz K

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
busy91 said:
Hi everyone,

Stumbled upon this board in my search to learn more about K2. I haven't gotten it yet, but am planning to within the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can. I have used ebooks before (on a PDA) and like it, but the K2 looks so much better for that purpose.

Liz K
Hi Liz: Welcome you have come to the right place. I am also from New York City. I live in Astoria,(Queens) and I work in the NYC.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, Liz.  Glad you found the Boards.  Describing Kindleboards as a community devoted to this device is an understatement.  We love our K's, both 1 and 2, and every little accessory imaginable.  LOL.
Thank you for introducing yourself.  Be sure to let us know when your K2 arrives, and do not hesitate to ask questions.
deb

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes.

Anne I live in The Bronx and work in NYC.
And I like your icon. I'm reading "Outlander" at the moment.  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Liz! Check out the Book Corner for info on cheap or even free reads. The Accessories area will give you plenty of ideas for glamming up you Kindle if you so desire. The Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting area is just what the name implies. If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask, someone her at the Boards will probably know the answer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
busy91 said:
Hi everyone,

Stumbled upon this board in my search to learn more about K2. I haven't gotten it yet, but am planning to within the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can. I have used ebooks before (on a PDA) and like it, but the K2 looks so much better for that purpose.

Liz K
Hi Liz - welcome! I was similar to you; I used to read e-books on my PDA but kept wanting something that was more like a "book experience". I finally received my Kindle 2 on Tuesday and love it! Especially after waiting for almost 2 months to get it -- luckily you won't have to wait that long. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Liz - Welcome.  We are having a Book Klub on the Outlander Series right now, reading Dragonfly in Amber right now.  Be sure and come over to join us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts