Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my K2 and am already addicted.

Am anxious to learn from the folks here...nice board and setup. Thanks.

Diane

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Diane, welcome! Glad to have you here. Where in upstate New York are you? I am a New Yorker originally, but live in Maine now ...for almost 30 years!

L

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi welcome to the board. I'm from downstate.
Kindles are addictive, but a good one!!  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! We are all addicted to our Kindles, too  :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all for such a warm welcome.

I was born in Texas; moved to NJ then to NYS and have been here in this area for 30+ years. Nothin' like the North Country! I am in Washington County-Vt to the east; Montreal about 2 1/2 hrs to the north.

Looking forward to participating here. Got three books, all freebies to see how Whispernet works; now trying to decide on cover/carrier after I take a look at the tips. Great site.

Diane

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Careful Diane - lots of enablers here and they don't care how much of your money they spend LOL

Naw they are all terrific folks and would never lead you astray.  Lots of free and bargain books, book suggestions, and any questions you have, someone has the correct answer and will be delighted to help.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Diane and welcome from a fellow Texan! You may have been gone for 30+ years, but once a Texan always a Texan! :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Diane and a warm welcome to you!

You are from my most favorite part of the Country and someday I hope to be able to move back up there.  Yes, even with the harsh winters ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts