Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for awhile and thought I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Spring from Alaska. I decided in October that I wanted a Kindle for Christmas. I told hubby. Then I had a premonition that they just might be hard to get ahold of come Christmas time so I told him I was ordering it right then.  ;D I'm glad I did. Of course I wasn't going to let it sit around for 2 months and not use it. So I've been a proud Kindle mommy since October 15th. I'm in love.

So anyway, that's my Kindle story.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Spring and welcome out of lurkdom! Glad to have you here. I ordered mine in October as a Christmas present too! The hubby made me wrapped it up after having for almost a week (I had to check it out and make sure it worked), only to let me open it a day later! He said he wanted to see if I would actually hand it over!  :D Anyway, there are lots of great people here and lots to learn and discover. Have fun!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Spring and welcome! You are oh so much luckier and me. My hubby ordered the Kindle early to avoid holiday sell out. I had to promise that after it was "checkedout" it would get wrapped and put under the tree. So I wait.....

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
ak_popsicle said:
Been lurking for awhile and thought I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Spring from Alaska. I decided in October that I wanted a Kindle for Christmas. I told hubby. Then I had a premonition that they just might be hard to get ahold of come Christmas time so I told him I was ordering it right then. ;D I'm glad I did. Of course I wasn't going to let it sit around for 2 months and not use it. So I've been a proud Kindle mommy since October 15th. I'm in love.

So anyway, that's my Kindle story.
Spring, welcome to the Kindleboards! And congratulations on your Kindle!

Be sure to check out Accessories-maybe your Kindle needs a Christmas present! And the Book Corner has a lot of great book recommendationss! And Tips & Tricks will teach you a lot about how to use your Kindle!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Spring -

Glad you've decided to, uh, "unlurk"!

Great to have you aboard as a recent Kindle owner. 

Come on in and join the fun,

Marci

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome Spring. I got my Kindle in October also as a birthday present to myself and have been enjoying it immensely

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome Spring!  Glad to have you here and look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard AK_Popsicle,

Love your Handle. And aren't you a smart girl getting your Kindle when you did, good for you.

Glad you found the boards here, there is a lot to learn reading all the helps and tips.

Nice to meet you, waving at you from California,

-sailor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts