Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My novella GONE, THE DAY is now available in the Kindle Store for $.99.  I wish I could have made it cheaper, and thought Amazon would mark it down but no joy.  Hope you'll check it out.  Here's the teaser:

Mike wakes up to discover that darkness has consumed the world.  No sun.  No sky.  No stars.  Only blackness.  Before he can question what has happened, or even his own sanity, great beasts swarm out of the void and begin a lethal assault on mankind. 

GONE, THE DAY is a short novella about the end of the world.  You'll rip through it in one sitting.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Erik Williams said:
My novella GONE, THE DAY is now available in the Kindle Store for $.99. I wish I could have made it cheaper, and thought Amazon would mark it down but no joy. Hope you'll check it out. Here's the teaser:
It sounds like really good plot, Erik.

If you PM me with a free copy, I will read it and promise to post a review on Amazon for you. ;D

Good Luck on the sales,

Sailor

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Erik Williams said:
sailor - you've got mail.
HOOAH!! I've got it, but will answer in the morn', I am exhausted tonight. It will go through e-mail - not PM. I'll give you my addy manana. Thank you, Erik, I appreciate it.

Sailor

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to bump this but I've gotten a question or two from a few (not on this board) asking whether the story is horror.  I thought the blurb made it obvious but just in case, it is horror. Dark and driving horror. 

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bought it, Erik.  Sounds interesting, and for just $.80 can't resist.  I may have to stop my current read and check it out.  :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts