Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm a new member, though I've been lurking for about a month.  I found the Board while trying to research stronger covers for the Kindle 1 - my original Kindle 1 was damaged when something pushed into the screen while it was in my backpack, so I was trying to find a "bulletproof" cover for my replacement.  Then came Kindle 2...  ;D  I'd planned to resist Kindle 2 but I watched the videos and saw the pictures and clicked...

Now I'm waiting on delivery of the Kindle 2 & looking forward to using it on a trip that starts almost immediately after the scheduled delivery date!

Oh, I'm a Disney nut, and I'm also into NHRA drag racing (Kindle is very handy when the track action stops) and of course reading!

G

·
This is a well balanced board.  For almost every way there is to spend money, there are ideas to save it.

Sorry to hear about the death of your first Kindle.

(Moment of Silence)

congrats on getting your new K2. 

Oh and welcome to the KB!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Florida Nitro - nice to have you here.  Hope you got your K1 fixed so you have something to read while waiting for K2 at the races  ;D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Nitro and welcome! I too am a major nitro fan and am looking forward this year to NOT having a backpack full of books to take with me to the races. The friends who go with us just order the K2 so we will both have less back strain from the book weight. Are you going to Gainsville?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Nitro.  If you have an extra minute or so in the mornings you can go to the Good Morning thread and taunt us northerns with your wonderful sunny weather.  We LOVE to hear all about the sunshine since we won't be seeing it that often for a few more weeks.
deb

G

·
Angela said:
Hello NitroStitch and welcome! Hope you get your K2 before you leave on your trip!

I want to be a drag racer when I grow up!! ;D
I knew someone that wanted to be a drag queen when he grew up but he became a politician.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts