Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my new Kindle 2, freshly skinned and cased. I love the sky blue Oberon. The color is truer in the first image, but the second image shows the detail better. Thanks for your help in deciding on skins!
Kristi

·
Registered
200 Posts
Beautiful combo!  I'm just about to buy the Sky Blue Pond K2 cover myself!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I love that skin and cover together!  I'm trying to decide between the Sky Blue Pond and ROH, but I'm leaning toward Pond now after seeing these pics.  Thanks for helping w/my decision making process :)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
It's beautiful!  I LOVE the sky blue color anyway, but that design is beautiful, as well. Nice choice of skins, too.  My Stand Alone skin would have been fantastic with the sky blue covers. Can't spring for a new cover, though, so I'll just have to love what I have. (That's not an insurmountable task, by the way.  ;))

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I was just over at the Oberon site, looking at the Pond and noticed that the image was smaller than what is shown in the top pic of this thread.  Then I realized that yours is in the journal.......duh!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
melissaj323 said:
its beautiful! With the journal cover do you find that its still easy to tote your kindle in your purse? is it alot bigger than the kindle covers? hmm, may have to check it out!
The large journal is 6" x 9" and the K2 Cover is 6" x 8.5"-not alot of difference.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
melissaj323 said:
its beautiful! With the journal cover do you find that its still easy to tote your kindle in your purse? is it alot bigger than the kindle covers? hmm, may have to check it out!
I just put it on right before I posted the pictures. Then I put it in my smallish Eagle Creek bag and took it to a boring meeting. The cover did add to the size, but it still fit just fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts