Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DecalGirl hasn't forgotten our Kindle 1 owners, with a nice selection of new Kindle skins. Here are the new ones:

(These images are clickable - but FYI our affiliate code only goes to the main DecalGirl page. Once there, click on "Kindle 1 skins" to see the skins!)

Akambo's | Ask | Bite | Boomerang Blue | Boomerang Green | Boomerang Pink | Cold Silence | Cosmic River | Dreamer | Electric Papa | Feeling Blue | Gevil | Harmony | Liebesbrief | Liebesbrief Black | Maximum | Paper Cut | Pintura | Skull King | Skull King Black | Spirit Dancer | Stoney I | Troublemaker | Universe | Wave | Wave Dancers

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just applied my first skin (Magellan). Already I find that it has changed my esthetic experience. I think I'm going to like it a lot. Plus, I like the added protection it offers Fiona.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Ohhh, good stuff. Glad that they have not forgotten about the "originators".  ;D

·
Registered
364 Posts
As a skin "virgin," I have to ask...what happens to the screen when you're trying to read and a skin is covering it?

Sharyn

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The "screen" part of the skin is actually a screensaver that is designed to match the pattern of the skin. That screensaver comes with the DecalGirl skins for Kindle 1.

So, when you 'wake up' your Kindle, the screensaver goes away.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Harvey said:
The "screen" part of the skin is actually a screensaver that is designed to match the pattern of the skin. That screensaver comes with the DecalGirl skins for Kindle 1.

So, when you 'wake up' your Kindle, the screensaver goes away.
Aaahhh, that makes sense! Thank you, Harvey!

Sharyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts