Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe theres now a video at amazon.com showing the k2 being dropped and not breaking.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thanks Benjamin.

Are you a little less apprehensive now that you know your K2 is on its way?  I'm excited for you.  I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, now workin on medge replacin my cover with a k2 cover even though it was a gift. We shall see what happens.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its at the very bottom of the k2 page at amazon.com. Below the books and newspapers at the bottom, i believe.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Benjamin:  Good luck.  Enjoy.  Nothing like watching the print dance across that screen for the first time.  It is quite magical.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
okay I wanna see it fall on a piece of tile mounted to the ground! lol.
I'd like to see a video of it being flung from the side of a treadmill!

Sorry, Vegas. :)

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Benjamin said:
its at the very bottom of the k2 page at amazon.com. Below the books and newspapers at the bottom, i believe.
Thank you, I didn't go down far enough. Wow there sure is a lot of flexing going on with the new kindle. It looks almost bendable. I guess because its so thin.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Benjamin:

I wanted to thank you for having my back earlier this morning when I was hopped on like roadkill. Thanks buddy; at least you had the
balls
to stick up for me. I appreciate it. Some go for the jugular. It's not so bad on these boards but on the Amazon Discussions forum...wow. Hold on to your you know whats. Thanks again. sjc

Some people need to be drop-tested; preferably from the Empire State Building.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Lotus said:
I wanna see a drop test of Vegas' brother :)
In that case consider a kindle destoryed before the one year warranty is out.
His first zune lasted....4 months
my old laptop lasted 6 months with him.
His first mp3 player lasted 2 weeks.
Lost his USB flashdrive in a week
got a virus on my laptop the first time he used it.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
You have learned by now, haven't you, not to let him even LOOK at anything else you own. . . .:)

Ann

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Do they make a yellow caution tape Kindle skin?  Nah...I don't think that would work either...lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts