Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I definitely need a new bag, but I think I want something a little prettier than the Octovo. Didn't they offer the same design for K1? I didn't really care for it then either. Oh well, this just means more shopping/looking. It's tough, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.  ;D

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just saw these bags by bungalow360 in a gift show. It's their "small messenger" bag. Nicely made canvas with fun summer prints and the big plus for me is there are pockets...two outside the main section (perfect for my cell phones) and a zipped one on the flap. $26 and the company is environmentally friendly.

I also bought a small wallet in matching print. The main compartment comfortably fit both the cloth wallet and my M-Edge (with light) Covered Kindle 1.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Ooh, those little messengers are cuuuute.

I came across this company recently, and they have some great looking bags... I haven't bought anything from them (yet).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Those bungalow360 bags are so cute!!!  Maybe I will buy one for my daughter to carry around whichever reader she may be using.  (I told her I would share my sony 505 and the K1 I just bought with her).  Hey, maybe I will even get one for myself!  

Dot

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
dablab said:
Those bungalow360 bags are so cute!!! Maybe I will buy one for my daughter to carry around whichever reader she may be using. (I told her I would share my sony 505 and the K1 I just bought with her). Hey, maybe I will even get one for myself!

Dot
Dot I think we should get one for ourselves! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Linda,

That's the problem, if I buy one for myself, I will need to buy one for my daughter also.  I know that she will steal mine if I only get one.  ;D  She is already eyeing the sony as hers alone, knowing that the Kindle is coming.  I will need to keep the Kindle away from her when she hears about the whispernet and cheaper book prices.  It may disappear and never be seen again  :'(

At 21, she is still spoiled rotten, but she is a great kid....er....woman (boy is that hard to say at times)
Dot

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Boston said:
I just saw these bags by bungalow360 in a gift show. It's their "small messenger" bag. Nicely made canvas with fun summer prints and the big plus for me is there are pockets...two outside the main section (perfect for my cell phones) and a zipped one on the flap. $26 and the company is environmentally friendly.

I also bought a small wallet in matching print. The main compartment comfortably fit both the cloth wallet and my M-Edge (with light) Covered Kindle 1.

I Luv IT!!!!

PS: My family refers to Murses...as man bags.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
dablab said:
Linda,

That's the problem, if I buy one for myself, I will need to buy one for my daughter also. I know that she will steal mine if I only get one. ;D She is already eyeing the sony as hers alone, knowing that the Kindle is coming. I will need to keep the Kindle away from her when she hears about the whispernet and cheaper book prices. It may disappear and never be seen again :'(

At 21, she is still spoiled rotten, but she is a great kid....er....woman (boy is that hard to say at times)
Dot
Hmm...this sounds awfully familiar, expect I'm the 19yr. old daughter that runs off with Mom's bags, but we don't run off with each other's books...just magazines

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
Ooh, those little messengers are cuuuute.

I came across this company recently, and they have some great looking bags... I haven't bought anything from them (yet).

Oh my! These are really, really nice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
Hmm...this sounds awfully familiar, expect I'm the 19yr. old daughter that runs off with Mom's bags, but we don't run off with each other's books...just magazines
Oh no, we share books, we don't share magazines. She is into Cosmo and the like. Mine are nursing magazines and right now that is not what she is reading (it will change though, because she is planning on going back for a 2nd bachelors degree in nursing after she graduates in May with her 1st in Psychology). We will however steal each others DVD's, our other passion. We each have bought many!!!

Dot

·
Registered
376 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one without will power  ;)

I told myself that "no more bags (and shoes)" but when I saw the bungalow360 display, I couldn't help trying it on my covered Kindle...not only did it fit perfectly, but a bag that wasn't too bulky with pockets, was too hard to resist  ::)

At first, I thought the prints might look too young for me (better for my college-aged daughter) but I tried it on in front of the mirror and it's perfect for a fun summer bag to wear with shorts & sandals.  ;D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts