Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited and a little tiked off. I just found out the woreless isn't avalible in Alaska!  :mad:

WTH they could at least use a larger company than Sprint.

Anywho I'm Lisa BKA Leese and I love in Sitka , Alaska
get ready for loads of questions !  ???

G

·
Howdy L,

Yep no wireless in Alaska or Montana.  I guess you all didn't fill out your requests for statehood right or something.  Oh well, you can still get ll you need through your computer and the USB cable.  It's not hard to do. 

Also, without using the whispernet feature, your batteries will go much longer before needing a recharge.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Leese, so nice to have you with us!  :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have, that is what we are here for. I look forward to reading more of your posts. While you wait on the big arrival browse the forum, many good Kindle tips and book recommendations here. What type of books do you like? We are just a crazy bunch of Kindleholics!  ;D Crazy but very friendly.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You will learn a lot from this board and you'll love your kindle even without the wireless.  I don't use the wireless much unless I'm downloading a book and you will just use your USB cable for that.  Enjoy!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, Leese -

Yeah, Alaska is just so far away from the rest of the U.S. ;D

Have fun with these boards until your Kindle arrives. You will have a blast!

It is a great place to ask questions and get help, advice, and lots of other information.

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 8 of 8 Posts