Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new to the boards and wanted to introduce myself and the book I recently listed on Amazon.
I am an "indie" and this is my first foray into novella-length (or shorter) writing. Several of my poems are in
print. Shatosa is available as both Kindle and .pdf. It is written for older teens to adult. The book is listed
under science fiction and romance since the category of science fiction/romance does not exist.

My story blurb:

Due to her unique DNA, Sheila Prescott finds herself pursued by an alien named Hu'Raga for the purpose of producing
alien/human hybrids. During the course of the story, Sheila finds herself in an emotional triangle consisting of
herself, Hu and her memories of Shatosa, a woman Sheila is suppose to have been in a previous life. As it turns
out, Hu is not the only person interested in Sheila. A conspiracy group wants to save her from all of this.
Another alien wants her permanently out of the way and a black ops group wants her for medical studies.

Can these two souls, one human and one alien, destined over time to twice find and lose each other due to
prejudice, politics and personal ambition finally overcome the odds and escape the cycle of history repeating
itself again?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards.  Another author!! Glad you posted about your book.  Greatly appreciated.
deb

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome! Please go by Intro/Welcome Board and tell us more about yourself. You will receive a warm welcome from some nice folks. :) Feel free to post your book there too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome  ;D  As soon as I can get my thought together I will go by the intro board and post more info about me.  Again, thank you--I do appreciate it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts