KBoards.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that commercial with the couple reading at the beach--the same one that's been out for a little while now. Only today, they are holding graphite K3s instead of K2s. The screen contrast looks so good; the white is so white is almost looks backlit.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Seamonkey said:
Hey, no FAIR!! How did that couple get such fast delivery??

;-)~
They must know someone.. LOL

too funny!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Well, it's not been posted yet on their Kindle channel @youtube.

·
5,874 Posts
R. Reed said:
I saw that last night. I wonder if they shot a K3 version earlier or digitally inserted the K3s?
If it's anything like the videos on the website I think there's been a bit of digital jiggery pokery going on. In the video when there's a close up of the screen that the woman on the beach is using, she presses the Aa buton and it's the same as on the K2 - the new typeface option that the pics in the new manual show isn't there - the screen shot is of a K2 even if the bezel is a K3.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
freelantzer said:
I just saw that commercial with the couple reading at the beach--the same one that's been out for a little while now. Only today, they are holding graphite K3s instead of K2s. The screen contrast looks so good; the white is so white is almost looks backlit.
Bright sunlight makes the screen of the K2 look extremely white. It continues to amaze me how pleasant it is to read my Kindle in the sunshine, compared to trying to view anything on a backlit screen (including my camera display).

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah, that Kindle commercial song is catchy! I look up and sing along when it comes on!

My husband, just looks at me, smiles and shakes his head!

I think he has Kindle envy is why???!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts